Utilises all the features of the Typhoon H plus the CGO-ET, Typhoon Wizard, two extra batteries, charge adapters and a backpack.
What makes the Typhoon H so unique
- Intel® RealSense™ technology with automatic obstacle and collision avoidance system
- 25 minutes’ flight time so you can enjoy flying it for longer
- 4K camera with 360° gimbal for breath-taking shots and videos
- Integrated Android operating system
- Diverse, versatile and intelligent flight modes (Orbit, POI, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Follow Me, Return Home)
- Quick and easy switching between individual applications
- Increased flight safety thanks to the 5-rotor mode – Flight safety is maintained even when automatically switching from 6 to 5 rotors whenever a motor fails
- Retractable landing gear and arms for convenient transport
- Cooling system for flights at high temperatures
- Capable of flying even in strong winds
- Team mode with Typhoon Wizard and ST16
- Easy to maintain and handle
- Small parts are available as spare parts
Typhoon H is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price.
Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
Since software version 3.0, the Typhoon H, in addition to improved flight stability, is now also equipped with a redundant wireless signal for more security, a function for panoramic photography and one for time-lapse recordings and shots, and also functions for serial photography. So that updates are even easier to install, we have also introduced an OTA update function. That means that all future updates will be downloaded simply via Wi-Fi using the ST16 and automatically installed on the remote control, camera and hexacopter.
Just some of the features of the Typhoon H
A full 360° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K ultra high definition video, vivid 12-megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high-quality glass wide-angle lens with a 94° field of view, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
ST16 all-in-one controller
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Digital video downlink in HD (720p)
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1.6 km.
Team mode with Wizard and ST16
Wizard is a compact flight controller with its own GPS beacon, making it the perfect second controller and homing device for Typhoon H. With Wizard controlling Typhoon H’s flight path, the camera operator can use the included ST16 controller to focus on capturing breath-taking still images and video.
You want more? Then start your very own virtual reality experience with our Skyview FPV headset (available separately). Or upgrade your Typhoon H with our CGO-ET thermal imaging and low-light camera.
Multiple intelligent task modes
Take your creativity to the next level by letting Typhoon H’s autonomous flight modes focus on the flying while you focus on the shot.
Sonar collision prevention
Intel® RealSense™ – Intelligent front sonar sensors allow Typhoon H to stop short of obstacles automatically, ensuring a safer, stress-free flying experience.
Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
Point of Interest
Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously.
Typhoon H will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
Follow Me / Watch Me
Follow Me ensures Typhoon H moves along with you. Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
Curve Cable Cam
Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 8 m of you.
Smart safety function
Ensuring utmost safety, the FAA-compliant No Fly Zone feature prevents flight near commercial airports. The No Fly Zone feature also prevents flight above 122 m from the ground. The built-in GPS establishes an 8-m diameter Smart Circle around the pilot when taking off and landing and also creates a Geo Fence that keeps the aircraft from travelling further than 91 m from the pilot’s position.
Easy propeller installation
Quick release buttons make installing and removing each propeller simple and fast. In spite of its simple action, high-performance propellers make Typhoon H agile, fast and instantly responsive to commands.
CGO-ET Thermal Camera Details & Specifications:
- Field of Vision:Diagonal: 71°
- Field of Vision:Horizontal: 56°
- Sensitivity:< 50 mK
- Infrared Cam:Uncooled VOx micro bolometer
- Pixel size:12 μm
- LWIR Wavelength:8-14 μm
- Image rate:9 Hz
- Photo format:JPEG, TIFF (14bit raw)
- Video format:MP4
- Video resolution:160 x 120 p
- Temperature balance:Automatic
- Temperature measurement range:-10° to 180°
CGO-ET Visual Light Specifications:
- Sensor:1/3” 2M
- Field of vision:Diagonal: 90°
- ISO range:100-12800
- Shutter Speed:1/30 – 1/8000 s
- Video resolution:1920 x 1080p 30 fps
- Photo format:JPEG
- Video format:MP4
- – Typhoon H RTF Set
- – CGO-ET Thermal Imaging Camera
- – 3-axis CGO3+ gimbal camera
- – ST16 Android® GROUND STATION 16-channel 2.4GHz with 7″ HD TouchScreen, video downlink and FPV function
- – Intel® Realsense™ Module
- – Indoor Positioning System
- – Backpack
- – Typhoon Wizard Controller
- – 5,400mAh 4S 14,8V Li-Po battery (3pcs)
- – AC/DC charger
- – Charge Adapters
- – 12VDC (car socket) and 230V~ power cord
- – USB adapter cord
- – 1 Quick-Release Rotor Set (3x Clockwise / 3x Anti-Clockwise)
- – 1 Quick-Release Rotor spares (2x Clockwise / 2x Anti-Clockwise)
- – 16GB Micro SD-Card (With Instructions)